Got into college, got hella shit done this week, but there's still loads of little things to do. SIGHHH, but I'm gonna forget about my responsibilities for 3 days on my trip to UCSD!
Ordered the AYS T-shirts today. FASHO.
Tomorrow is basically my "Friday" because I'm gonna hop on a plane to SD Thursday. I hope they don't fuck up Shane's plane ticket, because I'm really not in the socializing mood this week! But I'll try my best to be hella friendly and shit.
I found out that I didn't get the Incentive Award. No one from Skyline got it, because apparently it's a scholarship competition for the East Bay Region. Fuuuck. I really just wanted the scholarship so that it'd make my decision to go to Berkeley easy on me. Now that nothing (except for my major, the gazillion cool organizations there, my sister, and the Khmer language course) is holding me back. To be a SoCal girl or stick to what I know?


No comments:
Post a Comment