Friday, March 30, 2012

As of now,

My plans for the next four years are pretty set.

It's stress overload time. I didn't realize how little time I had before the AYS assembly. Damn you, spring break for playing with my emotions! I gotta do a good number of tedious things. I'm tryna assign more roles to people, but it's just hard when I want things done a certain way. But I got Chrystal on the video and her ideas are hella funny so I hope she gets everything done on time. All dem niggaz better show up to Filipino dance practice Sunday. Tired of filling in for them. And Donna is on the playlist.

I'm surprised not a lot of teachers replied to my invite, so I'm gonna go to them individually to find out what the haps is. I need to fill the auditorium!

AND it's spirit week followed by senior events next week.

Let's do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment