Today I experienced a new sense of freedom.
I drove to school, went to first period and realized I forgot my Physiology folder (which potentially meant a slow death in 7th period), so I decided to drive home 2nd period to get it. It was such a simple in and out. Blake barely even questioned me. And when I got back, I found a decently close parking spot.
AYS today went smoothly. We broke into committees and other than the lack of attendance by some important officers, it was gravy.
After school, I drove to The Spot. Found a great parking spot just around the corner. Worked on some art projects. Lena decided to be creepy and wave to random people through the window. By doing so, she attracted an old Chinese lady, who came in and asked us hella questions in Cantonese. Only Fiona and Lena knew what she was saying. She was so cute and curious.
Got off work early, drove Fiona home, came home to make some rice. I'm getting used to this driving thang.
No comments:
Post a Comment