Had to drive to Samuel Merritt University for a Physiology field trip today. Picked up Daniel so he could tell me directions. Saw dead bodies and shit, played with their organs and then drove back to school.
After school, the school bus honked at me but it was my bad. Whatever. Drove Tracy to The Spot and I went to the Young Men's Program to practice our Sex Education Justice workshop. Had a little bit of trouble parking in the parking lot. I got out of YMP at like 5 and visited Tracy and then drove her home.
I drove on the freeway today. So fucking fast. I don't know if I'd drive on the freeway alone. Shit's so fast, I don't know how to act. I'll get used to it eventually.
Every fucking day, I have somewhere to be after school. So little homework, yet so little chilltime. boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment