Monday, January 2, 2012

NYE

There was no solid plan for New Years Eve this year. We met at the Montclair parking lot at 9pm and everyone began to yell at eachother regarding where to go and what to do. I sat on the sidelines, as usual.
We ended up hopping on BART and getting to SF around 11:45. It was a fucking mission. Crowds of drunk and high people everywhere. I got lost from the group with Shane and Miranda while Austin tried to find Lauren before midnight. Miranda was drunk and I had to pee.
I didn't care for the rest of the night. I felt like I was the mama trying to keep my children safe.
By the end of the night, we ditched the others and ended up at Austin's House high as fuck. THAT is when I finally started to enjoy myself. Austin, Shane, Miranda, and I played card games and drank nasty vodka. I had Hella fun just being with those 3 people. Everything was fucking hilarious.
Next year, I'm keeping shit intimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment