Stressing out. It's hard to have so many responsibilities on top of dealing with college shit. I thought every thing would be gravy once I submitted my apps, but I still have to deal with scholarships and supplemental questionnaires and the FEAR of rejection.
AYS has been dying. I go into every Tuesday meeting what the hell I'm gonna talk to them about. Today was bad. It's so hard trying to lead a club when your friends think it's cool to be an asshole to you in front of everyone. Like, okay, we're friends and this would be acceptable OUTSIDE of the club, but your attitude towards me is not going to attract new members. I barely see Tony D. so I be feeling hella lost. Assembly is April 17th, and guess what? So is the Teacher Talent Show and Prom. I'm gonna fight someone. PROMISE.
My chest is tight, and tonight's Glee made me so mad.
No comments:
Post a Comment