Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fallin' - V.S.

Fallin'
Piece by piece it seems
Is it true or just an illusion?
It seems so real, but I can't accept it
It's like an image in water where you touch it
and it disperses
Effortless I am, it takes a lot to realize it
Denial is life and it isn't fun
They say even the greatest fall
On 9/11 the twin towers were seen fallin'
Tonight my tears were fallin'
Ever since that special day, my heart has been fallin'
My pride had been fallin'
My ego had been fallin'
My "masculinity" had been fallin'
What's next to say?
Is it I that is fallin' next?
Is it our relationship that's fallin'?
Are we sure it isn't another couple's tragedy?
Fallin'
A hero falls
A nation falls
But.. Can we possibly be fallin'?
So it seems..
Realization of deep foundation
Base to our survival is communication
No free time but let's create it
Girl don't let this bridge fall
We worked hard to build it. Why now?
Even earthquakes couldn't tear it down
But a little problem like this could?
It just can't be true
You know my appreciation towards you
You know where my heart is
Though I don't show it,
Doesn't mean it's not there
Only blind because I can't see
Only hurt because I can't show
Only invisible because I hide it
I can't find myself nor my heart
I cannot show because I don't know
But believe it's there
It must've been since we've gotten this far
How can I show or tell you?
I want to, but I can't
I don't know myself, but tonight I will
I want to show you..
I want to not fall, but for you I will
Fallin' ta me one more time

No comments:

Post a Comment