I can't believe I skipped the entire month of June without writing. What have I been doing? I've been asking myself that question a lot.
I've been dilly-dallying around with friends, going to work, and watching my favorite ridiculous shows on TV. I've been living the good life. There has been a lot of trifles with friends and boys, but none directly involving me. Sometimes I think I'm trifling for looking at other guys and getting their digits, but I'm living carefree so I really just don't care.
I do miss how things used to be though. Kicking it at Austin and Vincent's until the wee hours of the night. Playing spades until we get hella tired. MIEN food! I miss that shit the most. And being in the company of the people from the community - STP and AYPAL folks. I really do miss everyone, but I'm excited that Linda organized this hiking trip! Seeing old faces might be weird for a few, but great for most.
No comments:
Post a Comment