- Shopping with Miranda in SF ( I need to buy presents for Mitch, Austin, Vincent, Shane, and mah two grannies. I also need prom earrings! Tryna be a tad bit flashy.)
- Probably gonna fuck around and try on random dresses we can't afford.
- Hairspray at night! Tryna support Donna, since she has more than one line this year. GET IT GIRL.
- Fenton's afterwards. It will be Miranda's first time there and I'm tryna get them to sing happy birthday to her since her 18th was Tuesday. Plus I want fries.
- HUGE sleepover at Jeneba's! Best believe we will all be on as fuck. I hope I don't end up sleeping on the ground... that shit ain't cool. But AYEEE, keep it lit.
Thursday, December 8, 2011
No homework, no worries.
I'm hella excited for this weekend. Actually, just SATURDAY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment